Popular Posts

Monday 23 April 2012

Some stuff I like

 


This is Roberts Park in Saltaire, near Bradford. I took this photo a few weeks ago when the weather was really good. It's a place I like to go to and get my head together, chill out and think about things, in a relaxed environment.  I've got a little story about this park but that's further down the line.


This is Salts Mill on the same day. A place, to get a coffee, read a book and watch the world go by.




Three of the best, books I have read in a long time. The "Millennium Trilogy" written by Stieg Larsson, sadly no longer with us. I came to these books very late. The Lisbeth Salander character is so compelling. I read all three books back to back and was spell bound. There are some great scandi novels out there at the moment, written by such authors as Jo Nesbo, Liza Marklund and Sissel-Jo Gazan. If you like thrillers, with complex characters and great plots, then these are well worth looking at. They are certainly a cut above the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment